More info: Please visit

To develop any commercial or industrial activity in the City, a municipal permit must be required.


  1. A construction technician must issue an expert opinion.
  2. A Notary Public must issue a public deed and a digital deed certifying the documents requested.
  3. The qualification request should be is filed online.
  4. A Certificate of Environmental Aptitude issued by a competent authority must be submitted.
  5. A fee must be paid.
  6. Some activities may be initiated once the qualification request is filed. Others can not initiate their activities until they obtain their approval.