“Build our City” is our invitation for you to participate in infrastructure projects in the following Key Sectors
3 million people
with high living standards and increasing infrastructure needs
USD 2 Billion
Aggressive public infrastructure program for 2017
iconic projects seeking for financing
Why Come to BA and Build our City?
- The national government has announced the most aggressive Infrastructure Plan in Argentina's history.
- With a population of 3 million people that doubles during daytime with another 3 million people coming to work and/or study at the city, BA will continue to demand world-class public services, transportation, and infrastructure.
- BA is the preferred location for international companies looking to start a business in Argentina and getting access to the Mercosur, with a 400 million consumer market.
- BA is home to Argentina's largest engineering and construction companies, both local and international.
- BA’s government plans to invest in infrastructure over USD 2 billion in 2017.
USD 164 million
of annual revenue
Water delivered for
2.0 million m3/day
1.4 million vehicles
registered in BA (10% of Argentina)
10 million cars
per month using BA’s highways
21 million passengers
a year in nearby airports
- Great capacity: The BA port has a capacity of 11 million tons per year.
- Well connected: Over 300 million trips by train per year.
- Opportunities: For more information on transport opportunities, please visit the following link
1.2 million tons
processed in 2015
generated in average per inhabitant per year
- Public management: The Ministry of Environment and Public Spaces is responsible for waste management in the city.
- For information on tender process please visit
Power generation capacity:
Increase in energy consumption:
built on average every year
Projected population of
1.2 million households
Urban Development & Real Estate
- Growing population: Annual population growth of 0,45%.
- City of Buildings: Apartments account for over 80% of total households.
- Increasing proprietors: 56% of households own the property they live in.
- Growing opportunity: Households deficit is 10%.
A safe place to live in:
BA ranks above other cities like Washington DC, Shanghai and Beijing in terms of Infrastructure Safety.
BA has the lowest climate risk in Latin America.
Future-ready and connected to the world:
A robust and growing infrastructure:
BA port terminals handles 11 million tons on a yearly basis, while the two airports within its metropolitan area transport 21 million passengers per year.
Every day, 4.5 million people use BA’s public transport. Shortest commute time to work compared to other Latin American cities.