“Go Tech” is our invitation for you to come to the #1 City in Technology Readiness and Intellectual Capital & Innovation, and grow along with the Technology Industry in the following Key Sectors
in Innovation, Technology Readiness and Software Development
BA is home to 57%
of Argentina's IT firms
in IT in BA
Why come to BA and Go Tech?
- Major fiscal and financial incentives.
- Global companies located in BA include Google, Huawei, Microsoft, Facebook, Samsung, Nec, HP, IBM, and GE.
- Local companies located in BA include Mercadolibre, Globant, OLX, and Despegar.
- IT services exports are expected to grow close to 19% next year.
- Argentina ranks #1 in terms of Internet broadband quality in Latin America.
- The sector's sales increased 36% in the last year.
- Third largest nanotechnology sector in Latin America, only after Brazil and Mexico.
of Argentina’s population has a university degree
BA will be home to Argentina’s
first school on nanotechnology by 2017
+24 university programs in IT and +36.000 jobs in BA
- National statistics: There are 760,000 students in all three education levels (283,000 in primary level); 17% of Argentina’s population has a university degree.
- City of knowledge: There are 39 universitary institutions in BA; 34% of population has college or higher degree.
in Software Development and Multimedia Design in Latin America
employed in software industry
in Internet broadband quality in Latin America
- FDI destination: 26% Argentina's FDI is destined to software and IT services.
- Regional leader: #1 City in Software Development and Multimedia Design in Latin America.
- Valuable human capital: #1 City in Intellectual Capital & Innovation in Latin America.
of foreign income comes from sales of IT products and services
Employment has expanded +30%
USD 625 million
in IT exports in the first half of 2016
IT Consulting Services
- National and regional R&D hub: BA concentrates the largest R&D activity in the country, being a R&D referent in Latin America.
- For more information please visit
BA hosts 57% of Argentina's IT firms, creating a national scientific and technological hub.
Consistent talent and results:
+24 IT careers and +63,932 jobs, showing a persistent growth of employment, sales, and exports.
+230 companies in BA’s Technology District.
26% Argentina's FDI is destined to software and IT services.
Bet on the future:
There are several government incubators for Technology Entrepreneurs.