“Turn Talent into Solutions” is our invitation for you to hire our best professionals, add value to your business, and profit from our competitive resources in the following Key Sectors
36 Shared Service Centers
located in BA
in knowledge-based services
work daily exporting knowledge
Why Come to BA and Turn Talent into Solutions?
- With a population of 3 million, BA ranks second in Latin America, and is one of the 20 largest cities in the world.
- BA ranks second among the best places for executives to live in among South American cities.
- Our professionals are globally renowned for their professional and interpersonal abilities, with the capacity to adapt fast to new and challenging business environments.
- There are 36 shared services centers in BA.
- BA is home to one of the largest financial districts in Latin America.
- The city offers five economic districts, with fiscal benefits for companies providing services in the technology, audiovisual, arts, design and sports industries.
in knowledge-based services
in the last ten years
Shared Services Centre and Business Process Outsourcing
- Already selected destiny: Companies such as JP Morgan, McDonald's and Chevron have chosen BA as the location for establishing their Shared Services Centers.
- Great education: With 39 colleges and/or universities, 100,000 students graduating each year, and 40,000 foreign students, BA is considered the best city in the Latin America to study in.
- Significant industry size: There are 16,675 companies in knowledge-based services; over 120,000 Argentines work daily exporting knowledge.
(20% of Argentina’s total)
(5% of BA’s employment)
- A developed financial industry: BA is home to a wide range of local and global companies in the commercial banking, investment banking, and private equity industries.
- High potential: Private-sector credit accounts for only 14% of nationwide GDP, below other developing and developed countries, creating room for future growth.
- Dynamic debt market: The Argentine national government has recently raised USD 17 billion in debt markets, with bonds maturing as long as 2046.
- Infrastructure financing: Huge opportunities in financing large infrastructure projects, including public and private initiatives.
- Growing importance of M&As: Mergers and acquisitions are picking up, creating significant investment opportunities in a vast range of industries.
Service oriented economy:
The Service Sector represents +60% of BA’s GDP and 15% of exports.
Bilingual fluency available at competitive costs, positioning BA as the #1 location for setting up a Shared Services Center, a Center of Excellence or similar delivery centers.
Significant industry size:
There are 16,675 companies in knowledge-based services; over 120,000 Argentines work daily exporting knowledge.
The financial services industry accounts for 12% of BA’s GDP.